Do It for the Herd February 11, 2010Posted by Lumpmoose in humor, medicine, society.
Tags: conspiracy, H1N1, vaccine
add a comment
You know how you sometimes get a sticker for voting? This is what I got for getting an H1N1 vaccine a couple weeks ago:
This has to be a prank from some snarky graphic design student. It perfectly fits into the conspiracy milieu:
- Encouraging herd mentality (literally!)
- Scary needles on the side
- Hypnotic pattern in the background
- U of MN livestock branding
- Vaguely propagandist art style (part-Soviet, part-wartime US?)
See what I mean:
The sticker perfectly fits into the paranoia. It’d only be more perfect it had a sheep’s head saying BAA instead of MOO.